Monday, April 25, 2011

The Day Ahead

the bitter air lingers on in my stale mind
behind a closed mind
wandering for proof of existence
or the presence of spirit i pondered it
was i real and have i had a meal
or do i need to steal that seal
and eat it like an apple peal

it satisfied my want
shunt to think it filled me up
and i filled my cup
with boiling metal
this is know rose petal
and there's know chance
of boiling it in the kettle
this will make me settle
it will ease my stale mind
and will be very kind
so eased back in my chair
i had know care nor worry

i was fed and
waiting for the morning
i'll wake up in bed
and my brain will send warnings
ringing thumping and buzzing
everything will be fuzzy
and ill feel the bitter air
linger on in my stale mind
behind a closed mind
waiting for proof of exsistence
or the presence of spirit
Cpyright@BradleyHeenan2011

No comments:

Post a Comment